Home Policies & Practices
SciDoc Publishers (www.scidoc.org) is established with a sole motive to disseminate knowledge among the scientific community. We as an Open Access publisher (Journals + Books), and are on our way to be the world class leader in the provision of Open Access content. We now own more than 45+ journals covering different fields in STM (Science, Technology and Medicine). Each journal features peer-reviewed original contributions, comprehensive reviews, and editorials, as well as current case reports etc.
SciDoc Publishers, is associated with a huge database of professional and highly efficient editorial team, to ensure that every part of our work from sending invitation to online publication goes as close-knit.
The list of SciDoc Journals, can be available, at the below link:
SciDoc Publishers, was registered in USA.
Owner of the company: Mrs. Jyothi Sarangam,
Address: SciDoc Publishers, 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958
Address: SciDoc Publishers, 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958
SciDoc Publishers donot have any parent company or subsidiaries
- HariharaSai , CEO, Founder SciDoc Publishers, USA;
- Myna B, Managing Director, based in Delaware, USA;
- Victoria Tsygankova, Senior Staff Scientist at National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine(NAS), based in Ukraine;
- Maddy Adams, Managing Editor, based in India;
- Ravi S, PDF/XML/HTML Group Director, based in USA;
- Swetha R, Sr. Managing Editor, based in USA;
- Balwant Rai, Founder of Aeronautic Dentistry, based in USA;
- Anusha B, Business Development Head, based in India
- Anek Ram Sankhyan, is the Founder President of Palaeo Research Society, based in India.
- Victoria Tsygankova, completed her ScD from Institute of Food Biotechnology and Genomics, NAS, Ukraine (2014), and has vast experience in different areas of modern medicine and biology, to name a few: pharmacology, molecular biology, genetics, biotechnology and genetic engineering. To her credits, she has 4 Monographs and 79 publications published in Ukrainian national and international peer-reviewed journals.
- Anek Ram Sankhyan, completed his Course Certificate in Forensic anthropology (1996) from Department of Forensic Science, Punjabi University, Patiala and is presently the Founder President of Palaeo Research Society. His areas of specialization includes - Vertebrate palaeontology, prehistoric archaeology, palaeopathology& forensic anthropology, Skeletal biology, dental anthropology, demo-genetics, heritage tourism, Science & society. His research publications include - 117- Research Papers (many in international journals of great impact), 5- papers in preparation, 52-Ethnographic Reports on People of India (Himachal Pradesh & Chandigarh), >60- Abstracts, 5- Books (4 edited, 1- monographs submitted to Press).
- Balwant Rai – Founder of Aeronautic Dentistry, and also the Program Director and Associate Professor of Aeronautic Dentistry at KSU in the USA. He has published multiple articles in international and national journals, has written books, and is also Editor-in-Chief of different international journals.
Editorial Policies - SciDoc Publishers, follows and believes in the below policies:
b. Submission of Manuscript
c. Conflicts of interest
d. Ethical statement on research and treatment conducted on Humans & Animals
e. Peer-Review Policy
g. Article Withdrawal and Retraction
h. Copyright policy
Further details and brief description about the Editorial policies, can be found in the link below: scidoc.org/editorialpolicies.php
The responsibilities carried out in the Editorial Office include,but are not limited to:
• Managing the peer review process of the Open Access content submitted
• Issuing compilation
• Editing which includes copyediting and proof-reading of manuscripts and reformatting
• Queries such as assisting with submissions; answering general questions about the journal such as requests for information on time from submission tillgetting its acceptance, and finally publishing (online).
• Editorial office staffs constantly analyze details such as citation levels, usage, and author submission behavior to determine content that would enhance the readership community by a variety of different criteria.
Complete information regarding the editorial and peer review process, can be found here:
Articles will be accepted only if they are considered ethically sound in the judgment of the editor. Authors should include details of animal welfare (such as species, number, gender, age, weight, housing conditions, welfare, training and the fate of the animals at the end of the experiment) and relevant details of steps taken to ameliorate suffering. These details should be included in the Methods section of the article.
The research described in submitted manuscripts that involves the use of human beings, including healthy volunteers, must adhere to the principles of the Declaration of Helsinki as well as to Title 45, U.S. Code of Federal Regulations, Part 46, Protection of Human Subjects, Revised November 13, 2001, effective December 13, 2001. Research involving animals must adhere Public Health Service Policy on Humane Care and Use of Laboratory Animals.
Any possible adverse consequences of the work for ecosystems, populations or individual organisms must be weighed against the possible gains in knowledge and its practical applications.
- SciDoc Publishers, believe in the highest ethical standards of publishing. Based on the Open Access policy of journals, greater visibility and good opportunity are offered to market/advertise your products. You can contact for more details at: email@example.com
- All advertisements are subject to approval of the Publisher, or Editor. However, the Publisher or the Editor shall not unreasonably withhold such approval.
- The purpose of our Advertising policy is to clearly separate the editorial and commercial functions. Commercial functions include banner advertising, sponsored content, newsletter advertising and any other paid services that may be offered to SciDoc Publishers
- Advertising that appears at Publisher’s journal will be clearly distinguishable from editorial content, and is considered to be relevant with the respective journal.
- Advertisers do not have any control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the Publisher’s journal. Search results are based solely on the functionality available through our search software (e.g., keywords) and user-defined criteria (e.g., displaying most recent or most relevant items first).
- All advertisements that are accepted and published by Publisher, are based on the warranty of the agency and the advertiser, that both are authorized to publish their entire contents and subject matter of the advertisement.
- Before entering into advertising the content of the advertisers, the publishers as well as the advertisers, enter into a mutual form of agreement, thereby not leading to any losses which has been resulted from the publication of the contents of the advertisement, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of privacy, copyright infringement or plagiarism.
- All the journals available at SciDoc Publishers, adhere strictly to the best practices and ethical standards recommended by International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE). URL: scidoc.org/publicationethics.php
- Publisher shall not bear any responsibility, for any damages, including but not limited to actual, direct, incidental or consequential damages, for errors in displaying an advertisement. The Publisher will also not be bound by any condition, printed or otherwise, appearing on any insertion order or copy instructions when such conditions conflict with the conditions set forth in this policy statement.
- Any use of Publication trademarks or copyrighted material for links to and from the website must be approved, in advance, by the Publisher. Any such unauthorized linking is prohibited.Advertised products must be compliant with the regulations in the country where the advertisement will be seen.
The Editor-in-Chief, Executive Editors, Associate Editors, Reviewers, Editorial Board (EB) members, of each journal are responsible for the quality of the publications.
Yes, the journals comply with the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors' uniform requirements for manuscripts. Kindly go through the link below: