Home Open e-Books
Open e-Books initiative provides an additional pathway for students/researchers to access reading materials to read widely. The growing demand for open access publishing across all disciplines has lead SciDoc to expand our open access program to fully open access books. As a further addition to our already established SciDoc Open Access Journals (scidoc.org/Journalatoz.php ), we now offer authors in publishing Open E-Books in a wide range of areas within science, technology and medicine (STM).
1. Layout For Open e-Books
2. Submission Guidelines and Publication Process
3. Open e-Books Services
SciDoc e-Book Feature
- Open access - publications are freely available online
- Rigorous peer review
- High visibility
- Long-term archiving
- Widen article outreach
- Rapid publication
- Highest Editorial Standards
- Comply with Open Access policies
- Lowest Ever Publication Charges.